Fashion Featured

ARE SKINNY JEANS SO YESTERDAY

May 19, 2018
ARE SKINNY JEANS SO YESTERDAY

Skinny Jeans are quite flattering there is no denying that but a quick update, there are actually other silhouettes that are even more popular theses days and equally very flattering  that we should all be exploring. For me I am super obsessed with mum jeans and cropped straight leg jeans . They are absolutely comfortable and especially super flattering for curvy figures and to me that’s a relief because it isn’t every time one feels like squeezing into skin grabbing and snuggling clothes especially when denim is involved. I actually can’t remember when last I wore skinny jeans and guess what I haven’t missed it for a second.

Non Skinny Jeans are also everywhere in Streetstyle and very popular with bloggers like Yoyo Kulala and Miroslava Duma and tons more.

SHOP COOL DENIM;

HERE || HERE || HERE || HERE || HERE

Photo Credit; Collage Vintage & Pinterest

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply Isabella May 23, 2018 at 9:46 pm

I absolutely love the Good American jeans that I have! They aren’t too tight on me and they aren’t too loose fitting, highly recommend people hop on this trend!

• Reply Ada May 24, 2018 at 4:57 pm

I have a few too, absolutely comfortable 🙂 X

• Reply Jordan May 25, 2018 at 12:50 pm

I’ve been noticing this trend too. Of course skinny jeans will never truly die, but some of the other jeans you showed look awesome. I always love the high wasted look

• Reply Ada May 25, 2018 at 3:27 pm

Yea Skinny jeans will always be a classic but it’s refreshing to have other silhouettes trending alongside 😉 X

• Reply Katie May 25, 2018 at 9:03 pm

I still wear skinny jeans all the time only for the sole purpose that they are the easiest to pull my boots over (I’m way too obsessed with boots!). However, I do really like the look in the last picture with the white sweater and black boots. I may give those style of jeans a try!!

• Reply Ada May 26, 2018 at 7:37 am

Yea you are right Katie but denim over boots is kind of pretty cool these days even more than boots over denim. Let me know how it goes 🙂 X

• Reply Mary May 27, 2018 at 2:19 am

I’m so on board with this change in fashion! It seems like it’s been years with skinny jeans as the most popular, time for some new styles to take over. I also *love* the Good American jeans in the third link! They’re even on sale right now so I might have to get another pair 🙂

• Reply Mary May 27, 2018 at 2:21 am

I am so glad skinny jeans are phasing out! Time for some new styles to come into play! I also *love* the Good American jeans in the third link, they’re even on sale right now so I might have to get another pair! 🙂

• Reply Hannah June 1, 2018 at 4:38 am

I just recently purchased a pair of stretch mom jeans, and I haven’t taken them off! They are just as comfy as my standard leggings, I haven’t tried any of these other cuts, but maybe I should I’d they’re equally ass comfy! Nothing beats comfort + style.

• Reply Hannah June 1, 2018 at 4:40 am

I love my skinny jeans, but I recently bought a pair of stretch mom jeans, and I can’t take them off. They’re just as comfy as my standard leggings, I’ll have to try these other cuts if they’re just as comfortable! Nothing beats style + comfort!

• Reply Kennedy June 5, 2018 at 5:39 pm

I’ve been struggling to get out of my skinny jean “phase” which has been going on for a little under 10 years now (longer than a phase but I’m trying!) I want to change up my look a little so this was a lot of inspiration for me!